Welcome to our careers section. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with Syscom could be a challenging and rewarding next step in your career. We look forwarding to hearing from you.
Syscom are an independent Building Energy Management Company and we are looking for a full time Junior Quantity Surveyor to be based at our offices in Egham, Surrey to add to our growing team and support the Commercial Director with day to day tasks.
Responsibilities vary depending on the nature and stage of the project being undertaken and will include but are not exhaustive to:
- Undertaking cost analysis for all project and maintenance work
- Analysing costs of tenders
- Analysing costings of subcontractors
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Preparing bills of quantities and schedule of rates
- Preparing monthly applications/invoices for payment
- Preparing and analysing job costing sheets and analysing cost forecasts
- Creating and analysing work-in-progress spreadsheets
- Analysing monthly accruals and pre-payments for central accounts team
- Analysing aged debtors list and chasing clients for payment
- Liaising with central accounts team
If you are looking for a progressive and challenging role and are motivated to succeed we look forward to hearing from you.
Applications will close on the 24th January 2020
We are looking for a full-time Junior Business Support Administrator, to be based at our offices in Egham, Surrey. The role will cover reception and administrative duties fully supporting our business.
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given. Key Skill Requirements are:
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, a good standard of education including numeracy and literacy. You must be computer literate, preferably with Microsoft application knowledge.
If you are looking for a progressive and challenging role and are motivated to succeed, please email the undersigned for a full job description and application form.
Applications will close on the 31th December 2019 and Interviews will commence in January 2020.